Monday, April 25, 2011

Imagination on the Loose! Bystanders Beware!

  I confess. I get carried away sometimes. Planning is my specialty, patience is my roadblock. I'm obsessing over things that won't happen until September! My Imagination has to be kept on a tight leash, otherwise I obsess and worry about things that I eventually get tired of thinking about. It drives me crazy and unfortunately today I am obsessing over something that might not even happen. I need a cookie or something to distract me......my sister made these really good cookies Saturday...they were lollipop cookies....yum. rainbows. :)
  My crazy cat, Kit, is a schemer just like me. This is what she does- the centerpiece on our table is a vase full of Hershy chocolate and two big flowers. Kit jumps on the table, fishes the chocolate out, and flicks it onto the ground for the dogs to eat. She does the same thing with pens, dog treats, and just about anything that you can put on a shelf. She's insanely cute though. Sigh. click on the pictures to enlarge them


 Also, Yesterday was Easter. Someone in the Youth Group dressed up as the Easter Bunny, but most people were just afraid of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise