Tuesday, July 19, 2011

 Its complicated. Sigh. My scanner is hooked up to a computer that sadly no longer has Internet. So. Where does that leave me? No blog and a piece of poorly cooked chicken made by yours truly? While the unfortunate latter may be true, I shall figure out a way to revive my blog.
                                           Hmm...what should their names be?
                                           This one looks like he needs an 'L' name.
 Let's talk about MONSTERS. Kailey gave me this...wooden thingamajig to paint. I randomly started painting three monsters. A blue one with a pink Afro and braces, a green little gentleman, and a purple smart-looking monster with some amazing glasses. I immediately fell in love with all of them. I just made them today and they don't have names yet. But they're cute, right??? :)
 I love to make new characters. It's alot of fun to get to know them and their stories. Hopefully, one day everyone will get a chance to know them!
 Until next time (hopefully soon!),
                                                           Jaycie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise