Friday, December 13, 2013

Heart Eyes: Pearlescent Watercolors

I've been wanting to try these for a while and I finally bought some! These are Pearlescent Watercolors a.k.a. GLITTER PAINT. Okay, so it's more of a shimmer than a glitter but they are still fabulous. 

These are so fun to play with! They have the perfect amount of shimmer. When you stand back, it's hard to tell, but when you get close it's so pretty and delicate. I love stuff like that. When you have to get close to discover those hidden little gems. 
This is a portrait of someone's dog I'm working on that kind of shows what I'm talking about. This paint is so great for those fun little details and I'll definitely be using it more in the future for my portrait work!
 Of course they could also be used for things like crafts! I got this pan (21 colors) at Hobby Lobby for $7.99. They have smaller pans, too. I would definitely recommend these if you've got a sparkle-loving heart! 
  -Jaycie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise